June 29, 2012
Transonic Systems Selects Infinity Info Systems to Implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Drive Business Performance and Operational Excellence
Infinity Info Systems, a premier provider of customer relationship management (CRM) and business analytics solutions with deep industry expertise in Life Sciences and Complex Manufacturing was recently selected by Transonic Systems™, the industry leader in biomedical flow measurement innovation and quality, to implement their Microsoft Dynamics CRM® On-Premise solution.
Transonic Systems was looking to implement a CRM solution to improve overall business performance and enable their sales force to work more efficiently in the field by allowing them to make smarter decisions based on actionable data from within their system. The goal was to have this new CRM solution in place and implemented prior to their Global Sales Meeting in August 2012.
Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-Premise, Transonic will have the ability to:
- Track opportunities, pipeline and activities worldwide
- Use dashboards to provide visual representations specific to business unit
- Migrate from a traditional legacy system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, creating a platform for future growth and deployment to Marketing & Customer Service
- Integrate with Macola to see quotes within contact records, providing a 360 degree view of a client
- Integrate with HubSpot to track ROI from their Inbound Marketing programs
“With Infinity’s deep expertise in the Life Sciences Industry and their technology expertise as a Microsoft Gold Certified Business Solutions partner in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we knew we were choosing a CRM platform that was both scalable and flexible, allowing us to reduce our development costs and allowing our organization to quickly adapt to the rapid changes and growth of the marketplace and our client base,” said Andrew Bloom, Transonic’s Worldwide Vice President of Sales.
“We were thrilled to be chosen by Transonic as their premier consulting partner to help them in their Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment,