Sales Force Automation
With customers more knowledgeable than ever before, how can sales teams engage consumers before buying decisions are made?
In today’s ultra-competitive, consumer-savvy buying environment, companies need to gather and utilize a full set of customer data in order to stay one step ahead of purchasing decisions and ensure that their products are fully represented in the review period.
Enter Infinity Info Systems
Infinity helps companies anticipate client needs and interests and spend more time selling and less time on administrative tasks with customized customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. A well-designed CRM system can provide your organization with a complete view of all customer data and interactions, enabling your team to take advantage of embedded full lead-to-cash visibility, guided sales processes and actionable analytics to optimize your sales efforts.
- Increase sales success. Shorten your sales cycle and improve win rates with lead and opportunity management, automated lead routing, sales process management and competitor tracking.
- Improve sales qualification. Spend time with the right leads and prospects, establish consistent follow-up processes and automate sales activities with powerful system workflows.
- Enhance team collaboration. Enable your sales teams to work together effectively across teams, geographies and work groups.
- Tap the power of the social world. Give your sales team unprecedented social data for lead generation and relationship management.
- Understand your customers better. Create a centralized, customizable view of your customers’ preferences, relationships and activity histories, allowing you to better understand and meet customer needs.
- Manage work more easily. Manage customer e-mail, appointments, tasks, and contacts from a single, easy-to-understand business application.
- Make sales as mobile as you are. The mobile sales experience provides you with customer and prospect information no matter where you are, no matter what device, online or offline.