What’s the value of having the best tools if they aren’t working to their full potential?
Infinity understands that rolling out a system is just the beginning of a successful implementation. A solid support program is a critical requirement for the ongoing success of our clients.
Enter Infinity Managed Services
Infinity’s Managed Service Agreements offer our clients easy access to our technical specialists for scheduled services, unplanned issues, and ongoing training and education. Our Managed Services team offers:
- Software operation guidance
- Analysis and resolution of problems or system defects
- System configuration, diagnostics, and fine-tuning
- Proactive, preventative system maintenance
- Periodic strategic review of roadmaps and client experience
- Client advocacy for product-specific issues with software publishers
A fully integrated support team
We help clients accelerate issue resolution with Level 1-3 service desk support, while also offering a fully integrated, extended support team including high-level, industry-specific product specialists and consultants to help answer more strategic system-design questions. Additionally, clients who have worked with Infinity on consulting or implementation projects retain their existing system design experts as an extension of their ongoing support team.
Learn more about how our service desk seamlessly integrates with our implementation product specialists and our expert systems consultants.
Service Agreement clients also benefit from:
- Access to our experienced Managed Services Group
- Multi-channel customer service:
- Access to support web portal for submitting support tickets
- Access to the Infinity FAQ and Knowledgebase Library
- Access to the Infinity Yammer Feed which covers collaboration topics and live chat for responsive anytime chat
- Annual user/business review and technical services audit
- Monthly service level metrics and reporting
What services does Infinity support?
We provide support for every product we implement, and even some that we don’t. If our clients are using it, on premise or online, we support it.
Some of the products Infinity currently supports include:
- Infor CRM (formerly Saleslogix); Web, Sync, Admin tasks
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM; CRM Online, ADFS, Email Router
- Click Dimensions
Infinity also provides infrastructure support including:
- Host virtualization, Microsoft Server, SQL break-fix, and performance tuning
- Learn more
Infinity provides support for cloud-hosted systems:
- CRM Online, Amazon SLX environments, hosted websites
- Learn more
Infinity offers a range of service packages scalable to meet the needs of every client, from small business to large enterprise. Contact us today to learn more about our range of supported products and Service Agreement packages.