October 2, 2014
K2 Appit for SharePoint Webinar – October 16th
K2 Appit for SharePoint Webinar – October 16th, 1 p.m. ET
If you could help your people get more work done, at any time and from anywhere, would you? How about if you could do it with real-time information that enables smarter, faster decisions? What if you could do it all without code? K2 Appit for SharePoint is a cloud-based platform that allows you to easily deliver workflow and business process automation by creating apps for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online – without code.
According to a recent study by Forrester, 79% of companies report a positive impact from their workflow and business process automation efforts.
K2 Appit for SharePoint delivers:
• No Installation: Appit Integrates with your SharePoint in minutes
• Appit runs in the cloud and works equally well with your on-premises SharePoint 2013 environment or with SharePoint Online
• Easy-to-use: Intuitive, browser-based designers allow even non-technical users to build workflows and forms directly in SharePoint
• Systems Integration: Appit apps can span line-of-business systems that reside on-premises and in the cloud
• Universal Access: An enterprise-class workflow engine allows you to provide apps wherever your people work – within SharePoint, via browser, or on a mobile device
Join us on October 16th at 1 p.m, ET for a free webinar to learn how you can deliver workflow apps in all the places your people work with K2 Appit for SharePoint. Attendees will receive a special offer, so be sure to join! Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/617398305.
If you can’t attend, or would like more information, contact us here: http://www.infinityinfo.com/contact.