: include_once(/home/mgtest5/public_html/index.phpwp-load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/mgtest5/public_html/index.phpwp-load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
Infinity’s Life Sciences Solutions address the current day challenges of rapid technological innovation, increased FDA regulation and the transition from a product-oriented to customer-oriented industry through custom enhancements and tailored modules.
The pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry are changing rapidly. The majority of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies today have CRM tools or home grown systems that have not been able to keep up with the rapid pace of change in the market. These traditional and legacy solutions have become much too inflexible and too costly to maintain, leaving pharmaceutical companies in the unenviable position of overspending every day on solutions that no longer meet their business requirements.
Infinity’s CRM Solutions for Life Sciences provides:
- Anytime and anywhere access, online or offline, for nearly any device including iPad, iPhone, Tablets, Windows Phone and Android devices
- Improve your company's collaboration and streamline communication by consolidating and sharing client and prospect across an organization or within and between business units
- Immediate access to your critical and accurate information gives users views of clients by revenue, prescription information, and related critical information
- Easy to use yet powerful targeting and segmenting to hone in the right customers and prospects with the right messages to improve response
- Call Planning and Goals provides marketing and sales with goal management and call execution integrated tightly with Microsoft Outlook.
- Boost your company's productivity by eliminating tedious paper-based administration and automating the delivery of customized services
- Meets the regulatory requirements of HIPAA, HITECH and 21 CFR Part 11
Target, acquire, retain and grow biotechnology and pharmaceutical partnerships.
Nearly half of today's top-selling drugs were the result of partnerships. Companies across the industry annually spend hundreds of millions of dollars to utilize other firms' discovery, development and marketing capabilities in their quests for filling their pipeline or the next big blockbuster.
To thrive in this challenging climate, you need the best tools for facilitating growth through fundraising, partnering, licensing, deals, and mergers & acquisitions. Each of these activities require efficient and thorough due diligence that encompasses many departments and people across your organization. An application platform designed for these challenges can save time, minimize risk and increase the likelihood of closing deals rapidly.
Companies that excel in alliance management position themselves to win new deals. Those organizations that show a penchant for successful collaborations will attract other companies looking for strong allies - in the process filling critical portfolio holes and penetrating exciting new markets.
Infinity Partnering powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The majority of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies today have CRM tools or home grown systems that have not been able to keep up with the rapid pace of change in the market. These traditional and legacy solutions have become much too inflexible and too costly to maintain, leaving pharmaceutical companies in the unenviable position of overspending every day on solutions that no longer meet their business requirements. Infinity Partner is a platform application designed for the entire partnering life cycle. Infinity Partner puts everything in one place for your teams to track and coordinate the obligations, payments, milestones and other key expiration dates resulting from your increasingly complex network of partners. The Infinity Partner platform encompasses these common modules:
- Search, find and identify top contacts and organizations with easy to use filtering and segmenting tools.
- Integrated tightly with Outlook calendaring and tasks to provide anytime, anywhere access to the most important information in the one application everyone in your organization uses.
- Document management integration, routing and workflow capabilities to automate tasks that today are done manually and inefficiently.
- Business Development functionality that streamlines the want, find, get, and deal management processes.
- Alliance Management for managing coordination, agreements, milestones and tasks between you and external parties.
- In- and out-licensing for strategic planning, potential opportunity targeting, potential partner interactions, negotiation and management of deals.
- Users can also have access to their system for any device including Windows Phone 7, iPads, iPhones and Android devices. Increasing efficiency no matter where they may be.
Included in the Infinity Partnering Suite:
Document and Contract Management
Your users will be able to instantly find documents that relate to relevant key words with powerful searches capabilities. SharePoint and document management integration helps users and prospective partners quickly answer the questions they have and access the documents they need, reducing the lengthy document review phase.
- No need to replicate files in multiple locations.
- Includes workflow capabilities for in browser review, editing and approvals.
- Takes full advantage of document management and collaboration capabilities that's included with SharePoint.
Alliance Development and Management
The Alliance Management function is dedicated to advancing your pipeline through successfully partnered R&D projects. The goal is to build and maintain alignment between your company and your alliance partners, permitting joint teams to collaborate efficiently and progress agreements as quickly and efficiently as possible. The alliance management facilitates your project team's ability to anticipate and plan for collaboration-related business, so that management and the project team can focus on science and the project.
- Provide a single point of entry for internal users and partners.
- Workflow and notifications ensure business operations and help project teams achieve collaboration goals.
- Engage with governance committees to enable strategic alignment with alliance partners.
- Ensure a smooth transition to development organization.
- Ability to integrate with financial systems to track royalties and payment obligations.